You are here


Select transcripts are available at either the Raleigh or Greenville Clerk's Office public access terminals.

Use the Transcript Order Form to order a transcript of a proceeding. Complete a seperate order form for each case number for which a transcript is ordered and return completed form(s) to the Clerks Office.